|TJC Diagnostic Imaging Requirements? MQSA? ACR Accredited? Aprons?
Community hospitals, academic centers and multi-hospital networks all use the patented QC-Track® system to centralize imaging QC with streamlined and standardized workflows.
QC-Track modules include:
QC-Track is an easy to use web application packaged for intranet or private cloud.
- ACR and vendor QC for CT systems
- ACR and vendor QC for MRI systems
- ACR and vendor QC for Nuc Med, PET and Fusion systems
- MQSA device QC for DBT/FFDM/CR FFDM and accessories
- State, ACR/AAPM, and vendor QC for fluoro, US, DXA and CR/DR systems
- Apron QC with integrated barcode tags
- ACR CEU/CME and exam tracking
- Preventive Maintenance and Service Tracking, and
- Enterprise QC management tools, including Enterprise Dashboard
Ready to learn more? Call 877-273-1764,www.atirix.comorQC-Answers@atirix.com.